Programs & Services
Our ecosystem of programs, services and partnerships helps you through every stage of your career journey.
Support and Resources Tailored to Your Needs
We’ll work with you to develop an action plan that will put you on the road to a new job or training for a new career.
- Connect directly with employers who have immediate openings at one of our hiring events.
- Get child care at a reduced cost if you meet eligibility requirements.
- Advance your career through our career coaching and professional development workshops
- Remove barriers to employment and education with WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) services.
- Overcome obstacles to finding or retaining employment if you have a disability
- Receive additional support if you are a SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) recipient.
Get started today by contacting the Workforce Center located nearest you.
Find a Workforce Center Near MeFind a Center
Upcoming Events for Adults
Multiple City of Lewisville, Texas Departments are coming together for one large hiring event for all city public needs. Public Works, Parks and Rec, Police as well as other departments will be available for interviews and job specific discussions. Some job offers will be made that day.
This Career Fair is expected to have 40 employers at the Weatherford College Emerging Technologies & Workforce Building. Some of the employers are GEODynamics, Jamak, Weatherford ISD, Integrated Machinery and many more.
Get Newsletter Updates
Sign up to be the first to hear about Workforce Solutions in your areaSubscribe