Student HireAbility Navigators
Navigators serve as a resource to support, expand and enhance the provision of pre-employment transition services that are provided by Texas Workforce Commission - Vocational Rehabilitation Services, as well as by other local partners and Workforce programs.
- Job/Career exploration counseling
- Work-based learning experiences—in school or after school opportunities, including
- internships provided in an integrated environment;
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in comprehensive transition or postsecondary educational programs at institutions of higher education;
- Workplace readiness training to develop social skills and independent living; and
- Instruction in self-advocacy, which may include peer mentoring.
Counties We Serve:
Collin, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell and Wise
For more information, please Contact Us
Get Newsletter Updates
Sign up to be the first to hear about Workforce Solutions in your areaSubscribe